Delhi Police Bharti- Every year the Delhi Police Department notifies various vacancies of the police constable and sub-inspector in the Delhi region and receives a large number of applications from the candidates. From the new resources, it is heard that there are some vacant seats available in the Delhi police department for that the officials will soon release the notification.
All the residents of Delhi who want their career in Delhi Police can apply for it. You can check the complete details of the recruitment on this page which covers the selection process, age limit, exam pattern, exam syllabus, and also the instruction to fill the application process.
On this website, you will find the important pieces of information related to the Delhi Police recruitment. It is obvious that you all will search several websites to get the latest updates so it is good to bookmark this website and directly open it for your convenience.
Update Dear Candidates, we have good news for you that SSC has published a notification regarding Delhi Police Constable Bharti. Through this notification, the department has invited the online application for 5846 vacant posts of Constable.
Delhi Police Recruitment 2020
|Delhi Police Recruitment Details|
|Name of Board||SSC|
|Name of Exam||Delhi Police|
|Name of post||Constable & SI|
|Application start||1st Aug 2020|
|Application closed||7th Sep 2020|
|Exam Date||24th Nov to 12th Dec|
Selection Process and Eligibility Criteria
- Computer-Based Test
- Physical Measurement Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Medical Examination
- Police Verification
Physical Measurement Test
For male candidates:-
|Category||Height (cm)||Chest (cm)|
For female candidates:-
- The exam will be objective type.
- There will be four sections in the exam.
- The exam will be of 100 marks.
- The total time available for the exam will be 90 minutes.
- There will be 100 questions in the exam.
- General Knowledge/Current affairs (50 questions)
- Reasoning (25 questions)
- Numerical ability (15 questions)
- Computer Fundamentals, MS, Excel, MS Word, Communication, Internet, WWW and Web Browsers etc (10 questions)
- The candidates should have passed 12th from a recognized board for constable post.
The relaxation for education is also there for Bandsmen, Buglers, mounted constable, drivers and son/daughters of retired police personnel of Delhi Police.
- Constable (Exe) Male: 18 to 21 years
- Constable (Exe) Female: 18 to 25 years
- Head constable ministerial – 18 to 25 years
- Head constable (store clerk) – 20 to 27 years
The relaxation in age is there for the reserved categories SC/ST, sportsman of distinction and Ex-Serviceman up to 26 years age.
How to apply for Delhi Police Constable Bharti 2020
The procedure to apply for the given vacancy is always mentioned in the official notification but many of the candidates will not aware of it and remain searching several websites to check it. So candidates we just want to help you a little bit by proving a step wise instruction to fill the application process.
It is good if you check the required documents before going to fill the application form and keep them ready at that time.
- Open the official website of SSC.
- Then go to the login section.
- Now register as a new user if you never registered before.
- After completing the registration process you will get a login id and password.
- Now again go to the login section and enter your username and password.
- Enter all the required details as per the original documents.
- Cross all the details entered and submit them.
- Now take the printout of the application form.
In case any of the applicants face difficulty in filling the application process then you can comment us. We will try to respond to your query soon.