The Jammu and Kashmir Bank Limited has invited the application for the vacant post of the bank associate from the permanent residents of Jammu and Kasmir from the month of September to November 2018. A lot of eligible candidates have applied for the post and now after the completion of the application process, they all are waiting for the J&K Bank Admit Card 2018.
This year the J&K Bank Limited has offered a great number of vacancy to the candidates who want to join the bank as a Banking Associate. The application process and mode of the exam have adjusted through online mode only.
The J&K Bank Exam Date is not available now. When the officials fixed it then the J&K Bank Admit Card will also out before 10 to 15 days of the exam date. Candidates can check the official website of the department or can visit our website to get the J&K Bank Exam related information.
J&K Bank Admit Card 2018
Candidates can check the exam venue and timing through the Jammu and Kashmir Admit Card 2018. There are no updates available on the official portal related to the J&K Admit Card. When the admit card will release we will update it here.
Note: Candidates are advised to bring the J&K Bank Associate Admit Card 2018 and the original photo id proof to the examination hall.
List of Photo Id Proof
- Adhar Card
- Voter Card
- Driving License
- Employee Id
- Bank Passbook with the photograph
Important Note:- Rashan Card and learner’s Driving License is not valid if proof.
J&K Bank Recruitment Details
|J&K Bank Admit Card|
|Name of Organization||J&K Bank Limited|
|Name of post||Bank Associate|
|Job location||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Job Category||State Govt. Job|
|Exam Date||Released Soon|
|Admit Card||Released Soon|
Important Note:- Candidates have to bring a photocopy of the online registration form and the call letter for online examination on the exam date.
Online Examination Details
- It is an objective type examination.
- There will be 100 questions in the exam.
- The maximum marks for the exam will be 100.
- Total time duration is 60 minutes.
- There will be three sections in the exam and each section will alloted only 20 minutes.
- English Language (30 marks)
- Numerical Ability (35 marks)
- Reasoning Ability (35 marks)
Candidates have to pass in each section with the decided cutoff marks. The selection of the candidate will be based on the marks obtained in the online test.
J&K Bank Exam Date 2018
The officials have not yet fixed any date for the conduction of the Bank Associate Exam. We will update this page as per the official updates. Candidates can visit our website to check the exam related information.
It is expected that the department will complete the examination process by the month of December 2018. As we know that the selection of the candidates is based on the online exam only so prepare hard for the exam and try to solve more and more mock test to compete for the level of the examination.
How to download Jammu & Kashmir Admit Card 2018
Candidates can use the step by step information given here to download the admit card. Sometimes the information given in the admit card may not match with the original one. If this happens then immediately connect with the related department and get the correct admit card otherwise you will not be allowed to participate in the examination hall with the wrong admit card.
- Visit the official website of J&K Band Limited i.e. jkbank.com.
- After entering the official website of J&K Bank search for the link given as “J&K Bank Associate Admit card 2018” or “J&K Bank Admit Card 2018“.
- Now after opening the link enter the details asked here.
- Verify the entered details and submit them.
- The J&K Bank Admit Card will be displayed on the screen of the system.
- Take the printout of the admit card in the prescribed manner.
If any of the applicants have any query related to the J&K Exam you can comment us here. Stay connected to the official website for more information. The officials will communicate to the selected candidate through the official portal only.